Multi Parameter Pipette Test
- Article ID
- ulti med Products (Deutschland) GmbH
- Handling time
- 1-2 days
The ulti med Multi Parameter Pipette Test is a specific arrangement of different lateral flow chromatographic immunoassays for the detection of drugs in human urine.
During testing, a urine specimen migrates upward by capillary action. A drug, if present in the urine specimen below its cut-off concentrationm will not saturate the binding sites of its specific antibody. The antibody will then react with the drug-protein conjugate and a visible colored line will show up in the test region of the specific drug strip. The presence of drug above the cut-off concentration will saturate all the binding sites of the antibody. Therefore, the colored line will not form in the test region. A drug-positive urine specimen will not generate a colored line in the specific test region of the strip because of drug competition, while a drug-negative urine specimen will generate a line in the test region because of the absence of drug competition. To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear at the control region, indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
- adulteration parameter test available
- alcohol detection of ETG or enzymatical alcohol detection (0.2 to 3.0 per mill)
- lower sample quantity required (3 drops for each sample well)
- up to 5 single parameter or up to 15 multi parameter (considering cross reactivity)